SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEES
- Colombian - A classic! Smooth, balanced and nutty.
- Guatemalan - Medium bodied with delicate floral notes and spice.
- Sumatra - Bold, earthy and smokey with a heavy body and low acitdity.
- Costa Rica - Smooth and silky with a bit of acidity.
- Panama - Well-rounded with a hint of berry. Some find it similar to Kona.
- Ethiopian - Widely considered the birthplace of coffee. Its rich and fruity with hints of blueberry.
- Mexican - Balanced and sweet, with hints of nuts and chocolate.
- Peru - Balanced with subtle flavors, light body and medium acidity.
- Brazil - Soft, mild, slightly nutty with low acidity.
- El Salvador - Simple, medium bodied with chocolate and caramel notes.
ask about our Organically Grown selections (as they may vary)
- Benevento - A very popular espresso among our customers. A darker blend, when pulled correctly you will find it smooth and complex with the perfect amount of crema.
- SPC House Espresso - Using premium quality beans, this is a great shot that appeals to a wide varitey of customers and is easy to pull.
- Espresso X - Our newest blend. This has hints of spice with a bold flavor that stands up in an latte or cappucino.
- Decaf Espresso - for those customers looking for a bold flavor with less caffiene.
- White Espresso - a bright, fruity, flavorful espresso for those looking for something different. A blend of five different beans roasted very light to bring out the acidity and fruit
- Breakfast - The bright acidity comes from a blend of light and medium roasted beans. This blend has a medium body with a smooth yet complex flavor profile.
- House - Our most popular. Smooth, balanced, medium bodied with full but subtle flavors.
- West Peak - Our newest blend of organically grown beans. This blend is lighter but with a well-rounded body and gentle sweetness.
- Peru Organic SWP
- Brazil (limited availability)